Friday, April 20, 2007

Home for barf time...

Two fairly spectacular projectile vomitings from the lad have enlivened our last two evenings at home. Luckily for me the missus took the bullet on both occasions, although of course I was quick to help out where I could.

Our theory is that he's managing to swallow so much snot thanks to his cold that it's playing his guts up. The old 'hawk-spit' routine will take him a few more years to master I guess...

We're very lucky that he's not a sickly boy normally - clearing up puke is a daily occurrence for some of our NCT-friends by all accounts. I wouldn't fancy that too much, I must admit.

Oh, well, he never seems to mind despite the rather unpleasant new sensation it must be. Maybe tonight I should fabricate a 'Tube nightmare' delay and have a pint in town until the coast is clear...

No comments: